Download the app EoEbooks to your smartphone or tablet so you know how to use your oils.
1. Reference books: The Essential Life Book or Modern Essentials latest edition, or Essentials of the Earth book http://mebcanada.com (Canada) https://www.oillife.com/ (USA), www.eoebooks.com
2. Get fractionated coconut oil either from dōTERRA or from a trusted online supplier. Costco now also carries it--look in the vegetable oil section, it's also called MCT oil.
3. 10 ml rollers - doterra.com (shop in the US Warehouse)
4. Optional: order 30ml plastic spray bottles doterra.com (shop in the US Warehouse)
5. Optional: order diffusers from pengwing.ca. Set up an account with them, they give a discount of 24% to dōTERRA members.
NEVER ORDER DŌTERRA PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON OR OTHER 3rd party vendors. They are not from Doterra and not safe (google why not to buy doterra on amazon and youtube videos come up showing you why)
WHY DILUTE? https://www.doterra.com/…/science-safety-physiology-fresh-l…
ADULTS- 20 drops of each essential oil in a 10ml rollerball topped off with MCT/FCO (Fractionated coconut oil). Recommended up to 50% Essential Oils in 10ml roller at max. It's ok to start with less and add more later if necessary. See pages 11-13 of The Essential Life Book for more information on diluting.
CHILDREN & BABIES use the same # of drops as their age. So a baby roller would be 1-5 drops of each essential oil and top off with FCO. A 5 year old would use 5-10 drops of each essential oil and top off with FCO. Once kids are over 10 years of age, you can safely use an adult dose of 20 drops essential oil in a 5 ml roller.
PRODUCT GUIDE AKA CATALOG
Note that the Canada catalog only shows products available in the Canadian warehouses. The US catalog shows everything that dōTERRA offers, and the prices shown are for US residents. Canadians pay 6% more (to offset border brokerage fees).
See POST 3 on How to Order Next.
PHOTOSENSITIVE OILS. Please review the information in the Safety post and do not apply photosensitive oils topically to skin that will be exposed to the sun. You must wait 12-24 hours before exposing skin to sun after using these oils.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly